Friday, June 1, 2012

Trying Hard for Nail Art - First Time

Now I know how difficult to make a 'sense' on our nails.
I try to touch my nails with color and picture. But, you know, it is so hard even the basic ones.
I spent almost 2 hours for making this. Not really bad but not good enough, hihiiihi
I just made it as a simple, too simple, I guess.
I used 2 colors and put it on the top and the bottom. Just it.
Anyway, I proud of myself. I can finish it and now my nails looks like glamours :) *lebay banget*
See the result :) -- don't be so shock :p
That's pretty enough --  don't laugh -- am watching you!!

 Using the brown-gold and transparent color.

See the first color with my nails.
 Here it is....

Did it looks good?
It must be!!!
hahahaha

Prettiest,
Winda :p

*For more information and clearly show up, I took picture at the mid-day to make sure that it will look's sharper.





No comments: