Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Book's Title is "Teman Baru Winda"

When I went to Patiwunga village for #ProjectSophia1 and brought books for the kids in elementary school, I found this,
*click for the bigger picture
I don't know the story, actually, hahaha, because I read another book and can't read it. I have not enough time for reading two books.
But from this book's title, I got an idea for this blog.
Yup, as similar as the book, I have new friends, too. (maybe there was one friend in the book)
Hard enough to tell the complete story but I'll try.
They are my classmates in college but we weren't too close. I just know them and they know me. Just like you and your classmates not your best friend. But, it was changed since my birthday, March 19th. My 20 birthday.
00.00 am, they surprised me. Brought me a birthday cake, the pieces of glitter paper and a gift.
Oh my God.
I never have something like this on my birthday. It was so unpredictable. How can they did it? Even we weren't close. They came with him -you-do-not-have-to-know-his-name-
Sang a birthday song.
After that night, I know that we should be close. And until the time you're reading this, they still have a special place as my best friends.
And, here they are,
Ermita, call her IKA -- @Ickha_Mitha and Iswari, sometimes we just call her Is -- @Qwenry
Her name is Arda -- @mizz_ayunie
Call her Findy -- @in_ndi and Brian, sometimes we just call him Endon -- @brianbanua
 Call him Leo -- @BG_leomoet and Atri, her nick name is Yana -- @hyanathreea

And for them, there's a song that I think may describe us,

The lyric is HERE and download the mp3 HERE

Well, I am the happiest girl in the whole world :)
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do
Warmest
Winda :)

No comments: