Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nineteen on Nineteen of Me

I'm getting older one year.
I'm at the end of their teens.
I'm more mature.
I'm more wise.
My mind is growing.
My heart is increasingly understood.
My mind is more able to control.
More words to say to the people around me.
I'm increasingly fond of my parents and families.
I'm more like my boyfriend.
I'm getting closer to my friends.
God the more there for me.
Many thanks for those who happily gave me congratulations.
Prayfrom all of you accompanies me every step.
Of this day and the days ahead that will be me going through.
God gave me the best days for me pass.
I don't have an easy day to go through. 
I only ask to be given the power to pass any steep road which thou hast provided for me.
I shall love.

Warmest_Winda Pontoh

No comments: