Thursday, July 4, 2013

RE-RENOVATED !!!

Yeah, darls!
I'm re-walking into this site because of many things that I think I would like to write but I just don't wanna mess up my new site. I mean, sometimes I have a messy thought about myself, my daily life then I want to share it in writing but always so confuse where to write. The readers of my another site seem so interested with the traveling topic that I write there or my 'good' daily life stories. I even posted quotes twice.
Last night, I reblogged a writing and gave my personal opinion and few people contacted me and told me that it was a bit crazy. When I tried to re-read, I found nothing crazy there. Just my minds other sides. They just didn't get it!!!!
So, to satisfied myself, my mind, my heart, my soul, my fingers, my eyes and every part of my body, I re-renovated this site. I made changes on it. I changed the Title also its description for first. Indy was shocked with what I wrote, me either! Muehehe... :lol: :lol:
My diction was just too controversial with the 'double F' words :p
But I like those words! Haha...
I'm not gonna change it. That's good enough ;-)

No comments: