Sunday, May 5, 2013

New Project - First Week With Lisanne

Ahh, finally I can write in this blog with my daily story. After 3 months, since I moved to another site, WINDA AND HER STORIES , this blog become a place where I put links of my favorite TV series. Now, I would like to share a new story of mine. It's about my new project ;)
You might be wonder why I write here? Why not in my new blog? NO!! I'll also post this writing to my wordpress, but in Bahasa Indonesia. I choose to write in English here. As Lisanne told me that I should write in English because someday she'll read it.
Well, I'll introduce Lisanne for first and what's my new project in short.
Do you remember Lian? If you don't, please click HERE. I explained about her in there.
Lian called me about 9 days ago. She told me that she has a friend from Holland, her name is Lisanne. Lisanne wants to do her research in Poso and Tentena and need a translator (in English of course) and I said YES to Lian. So here's our project:
1. Accompanying Lisanne to meet the women whose join to the Women School of Mosintuwu Institute
2. With Lisanne, we will do an interview to them (the interview list is made by Lisanne of course)
3. I should translate anything that Lisanne wants to know to the women, and yes I will translate any answers from the women too.
After our first meeting @ Pujasera the I got 2 additional project
4. Be friend with Lisanne because she'll live with my parent and me.
5. Ride the motorcycle for both of us!!

And what will I say???? I say, WOW!!!!!!
First time to speak English more often. Sound great, right? Thank God :)

It's been a week and here's some photos of Lisanne, the women and me.







No comments: