Monday, December 3, 2012

You're So Hard To Forget

I'm forcing my heart to re-vacate a space that you've lived
And these are the things that my mind's thinking about

She ignores all the other guys who want her because she's too busy noticing the one she wants - @GirlFacts

He hurts her more than she deserves because she loves him more than he deserves - @MarioPalush

She wishes she could go back to the day she met him and just walk away. Because honestly, it would've saved her so much hurt and pain - @GirlFacts

Bagaimana bisa kamu melupakan dia yang memberikan begitu banyak hal untuk dikenang? - @_ceritaindah

Then I was thinking that, how funny I am.
I'm good at giving advice to others about their relationships, really. But when it comes to helping my self, I don't know what to do.
======================================== 
And that sh!t happened because of this sh!t reason!!
 After all, this is how I was looks like

*David Archuleta
A Little Too Not Over You*

No comments: